The Cleveland Orchestra is looking for dynamic, creative individuals with the skills, knowledge, and experience to join our staff and support one of the world’s finest orchestral institutions. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package as well as providing the exceptional opportunity for you to contribute your talents and expertise.
To apply for a position posted below, except as noted for specific a position, please email your resume and letter of application in Word format to HR@clevelandorchestra.com, or you can fill out the Employment Application Form and return it to us by email or mail.
The Cleveland Orchestra is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Open Staff Positions
Human Resources Associate (part-time 20 hrs)
The Cleveland Orchestra is seeking a part-time Human Resources Associate. This position provides support for the Human Resources Department for recruitment, employee benefits, and general personnel needs. This individual must be detail-oriented, highly organized, deadline-conscious, and able to react in a positive fashion to changing work assignments in a fast-paced environment. Strong spreadsheet and database skills are essential as well as the ability to interact professionally and personably with staff, musicians, and the general public. Permanent part-time 20 hours per week.
Qualification for this position include:
- Associates or 2-year degree in Human Resources, Communications, Psychology, Business, or other related discipline required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Related work experience between 1-3 years.
- Excellent organizational skills, with proven ability to work accurately and efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate successfully with internal/external partners and diverse groups of people.
- Ability to achieve and deliver timely results in a fast-paced, demanding environment, where attention to detail is paramount.
- Ability to work independently or in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous and stressful situations; adaptable and flexible in an environment of rapidly changing activities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer software programs, particularly the Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel).
- The ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.